Well.
Tomorrow's going to be the day of my death. People, please prepare whatever you can to help me in organising my funeral, especially my friends. Thank you.
-_-
Okay. But seriously. I'm so gonna die. I mean. Not like Su Bin who can grasp all the concepts so well. I've always hated Math and sucked in Math. So oh well. Continued fractions and discontinued fractions. I hope to get that soon. As in. Very soon. Like before the test. Or else I'm doomed. =/
There's like much much more stuff that I don't know. And not sure of. So I'm like 100% going to fail. Yes yes. It doesn't matter whether or not I study anyway. The results are going to be the same. >49 / 100
Is that an inequality?
WHATEVER. Too Math sia.
Su Bin. Practise on your Singlish okay? Don't worry, we'll guide you! ganbatte! (: